|Product Code:||Dehydrated Vegetables & Spices|
About this item
- Tomato powder boasts a rich source of vitamins A and C, which not only defend the immune system, but also protect the health of the eyes and skin.
- Since it is dehydrated at low temperatures, it's also high in minerals like folate, potassium, magnesium, and iron which support a wide range of metabolic processes in the body.
- Try tomato powder sprinkled over pasta, pizzas, and baked potatoes for a classic tomato kick.
- Usually used into spice rubs and spice blends, dressings, dips, marinades, frying batter mixes, sauces, soups, stews, salads, sautés, curries etc and making your cooking experience easy and fun.
- Tomato powder is also rich in dietary fiber which aids the digestive tract and promotes a feeling of fullness.
- Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product.