Kodo Millet FLOUR
About this item
- Kodo millets are rich in B vitamins, especially niacin, B6 and folic acid, as well as the minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc
- The phosphorus content in kodo millet is lower than any other millet and its antioxidant potential is much higher than any other millet and major cereals.
- Kodo millet flakes are a powerhouse of proteins, vitamins, minerals and fibre, ideal for all age diets.
- Low glycemic index – Which means that Kodo millets release glucose/energy slowly, over a longer period of time and thus helps in sugar control. This makes it a great substitute for polished white rice
- Gluten-free – Great for people with gluten intolerance or celiac disease.
- Regular consumption of Kodo millet is very beneficial for postmenopausal women suffering from signs of cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure and high-cholesterol levels